This Most Wanted Describing Hobbies With Ed And Ing Adjectives Viral last updates and other doing useful hobbies


Most Wanted Describing Hobbies With Ed And Ing Adjectives Viral doing useful hobbies Describing hobbies with ed and ing adjectives family fortunes game Choose a hobby or adjective such as one of the words below Write three words that you most associate with that word three adjectives if you chose a hobby or three hobbies if you chose an adjective Tell your partner which one word you chose then they will try to doing useful hobbies Topic Sports and hobbies Sports and hobbies vocabulary Listen and tick off Sports and hobbies vocabulary Find the right number Find the words Find mark and copy the words Summer or winter Separate and write Memory game Play it Domino game Play it What do you like better Compare and write What do we need Speak and write Can you Ask and tick off Describing hobbies with ed and ing adjectives Describing hobbies with ed and ing adjectives family fortunes game Choose a hobby or adjective such as one of the words below Write three words that you most associate with that word three adjectives if you chose a hobby or three hobbies if you chose an adjective Tell your partner which one word you chose then they will try to Lesson Hobbies Vocabulary doing it She is interested in playing the guitar be keen on PHRASE to be very interested in something He is keen on traveling be good at PHRASE to be able to do something well My mother is good at playing volleyball often ADV Many times I often play computer games Exercise Useful Expressions Do you have any hobbies My Favourite Hobby My Favourite Hobby My favourite hobby is reading I enjoy reading a book when I am free I started to do it when I was four years old The first time I did it I felt interested



source :www.usingenglish.com

0 Comments